Tuesday 24 May 2016

My evening thoughts

I have a million and one thoughts running through my mind and I can't help but smile . Men are curious beings and watching them stare at women even this late in the dark you have got to ask yourself how they do it. They are the ultimate thirst lords who will never be quenched or satisfied sadly. Some will secretly want more while the rest openly roam around in search for more if not better.

As a lady I could easily conclude that these men are crazy about me but in actual sense I know what's running through their minds. So I won't sit here and lie to myself that I am "all that and a bag of chips" . Some are bored out of their mind , others frustrated , to afew I remind them of a version of who the one he is with used to be , to one or two am a reality check that good women still exist and to the rest am just a vision of self pleasure.

Easy come easy go so ladies don't be a seasonal thought to any man. Aspire to be the only one who leaves him speechless. Men are easily fascinated and easily bored. Don't be summer when what he needs is winter. Beauty cracks but character like fine wine makes the heart of a king Merry.

And that is my #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment