Monday 8 January 2018

My 2018 Vows

I vow to put God first.
I vow to put myself second to none.
I vow to love more.
I vow to try harder.
I vow to uphold my values and dignity.
I vow to keep my promises.
I vow to trust more.
I vow to be less judgmental.
I vow to smile more.
I vow to laugh louder.
I vow that everything I will do will be with passion and pure intentions.
I vow to be vulnerable.
I vow to make an effort.
I vow to accept the outcome.
I vow to challenge myself and those around me.
I vow to be kind.
I vow to be more accommodating.
I vow to be open minded.
I vow to be respectable.
I vow to dream bigger.
I vow to never stop believing.
I vow to question less and act more.
I vow to be better.
I vow to use my experiences to better others and win over the bitter hearts.
I vow to check up on others more.
I vow to appreciate God, myself and everyone am entrusted with.
I vow to be patient.
I vow to let God be in charge.
I vow to allow His will and not mine be done.
I vow to make time to celebrate life.
I vow to forgive.
I vow to grow.
I vow to seek and settle for extraordinary.
I vow to be honest.
I vow to never be anyone other than myself.
I vow to take each day as it unfolds.
I vow to live in the moment.
I vow to hug on people more.
I vow to express my feelings and be in touch with my emotions.
I vow to stay humble at heart.
I vow to have more faith and trust the process.
I vow to encourage and motivate.
I vow to blush.
I vow to accept help and ask for it.
I vow to expect lady like treatment.
I vow to give and receive.
I vow to guide and be guided.

#RealityCheck and my #EnchantingTruth is
I vow to simply be mself .... the enchanting mind and soul ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment