Wednesday 21 August 2019

So Much

I have been deliberately not blogging. Now that I finished reading #LetLoveHaveTheLastWord Commons book, I have come to this conclusion, whatever I set my mind on, I can and will accomplish. I really wanted to take my time with it. Would I have finished reading it in a day or say two hours, sure, but since it meant something to him, I wanted it to mean something to me. True enough as I read on, I pictured myself, someone I cared about and above all the truth. My truth. 

I won't lie and say I have changed yet perhaps I have become worse but this much I will acknowledge, if I come across something that needs to be changed, I will act on it accordingly with silence, words and actions.

I am learning on how to be present and be very alert at this particular moment. Not everything bad is bad. What's the lesson behind each passing day, week, month or year? What's my attitude with and without it? Would I like me if I wasn't me? Who and what am I attracting in my life? Do I stay and try and improve or do I graciously bow out of it.

This is not even a #RealityCheck because so much awaits me

No comments:

Post a Comment