Tuesday 28 June 2016

Wednesday wonders

Good morning checkmates. Have you ever woken up inlove? You are single but you can almost swear that you are inlove? You are broke but you know somehow it will all work itself out? You have nothing to show for but that doesn't seem to get you down enough to throw yourself a pity party? You are hurt broken but deep down you know that your king is out there and somehow when the time is right he will walk up to you and your self made "madness" for having waited and believed will start to make sense?

Listen, no amount in your bank account will ever motivate you to dream bigger. Sometimes not having the entire package is a blessing in disguise. It keeps you on your toes. It reminds me of the song it's not right but it's okay.

This morning for no apparent reason I am inlove with God. In the eyes of men I am nowhere but through God's eyes baibee you can't handle the truth. Forgive me if I am not the jealous type because I admit she is beautiful but I am extraordinary. Some don't understand me and many can't keep up and I am more than okay with that.

So you see, I have every reason to be inlove with God and that is my #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment