Tuesday 9 August 2016

#AmLonelyNotAlone

You don't have to be alone to be lonely. You could be in the presence of who you think you always wanted and still feel like crap. Have you ever been with someone who made you question why you are with them in the first place? That what do I see in you or what are we doing thinking out loud moment? It's like I always tell my bestfriend you just don't wake up one day then go insane.

Not tonight Bruno Mars. ..its not me and my liquor store blues.....and am not feeling you either John  Legend..... best you've ever had .... Am feeling Mariah Carey.... and then a hero comes along because as I blog this I know the lonely girl in me knows I have enough strength to carry the both of us. Don't wait for people to encourage you when they have all sorts of baggages  weighing them down so what you do is figure out a way to pull yourself up and maybe someone somewhere instead of taking a selfie #broken #beatdown #laylow *giggles* will learn that it's normal to feel defeated but it's not wise to advertise your weakness because you never know who is watching or rather out to get you. Your pain or loneliness is not your weakness but the fact that you haven't mastered what to share with society and keep private earns you the title ALONE even though deep down you are just lonely . And that is my #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment