Thursday 11 August 2016

The Investors Anthem

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to my late night blog show aka my #RealityCheck.  Tonight it's all about the Investor Anthem. Since everyone and by everyone I mean majority of the men are convinced we ladies want to get with older men who are living out their bucket list. Listen, no broke man has a bucket list rather they live out on dreams so by now you know the so called "sponsors" have billions if not millions in their bank accounts. I think some of the ladies have taken these commercials way too far by living out the "If I don't who will?"

Personally am all about the Investors. I don't mind you taking my dreams and turning them into a reality. Investors are realistic and will withdraw at the thought of making losses. From an investors point of view it has to be a win win situation so this kind of man will do anything to bring your walls down and get you attached emotionally. Gentlemen you are welcome. I just gave you the gate pass to get her to commit by tapping into her emotions.

Sponsors please take notes. As soon as you take her home she is already playing out the conversation that is about to go down with her investor. He is what she wants but sadly he is not at the peak of his career. Investors are like the modern day Boris Kodjoe. Sorry gentlemen that's English for every lady wants him. It's the games we play this kind of investor that matters. No matter how fine or good a lady is, the investor has the final say. That is what intrigues me about investors. They always see it coming and by it I mean the bullshit/act/cheap drama. Investors always do their research and take their time. I am an investor or is it investee so I know what am talking about.

You are who you attract and am not talking about victims of molestation I mean it in relationship/maturity terms. How often do you date? How long have they lasted? What's your role in the relationship? Where do you go out on dates and how many of your friends approve of this relationship? Are you better, bitter, wild or calm when with him/her and what's your real mood when they are not around? Like I said you are either being invested on or out right living it loud in the sponsorship cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment