Wednesday 14 July 2021

block your heart from loving and forgiving

I have been here before. I have had someone awaken excitement in me only to leave me putting out the fire and dealing with disappointment. He played his role perfectly, that I could have sworn it was a play on stage because he had everyone applauding, all except me.

I have laughed before. I have told myself it was God when in actuality, it was just another phase carrying with it another lesson. I giggled and laughed sheepishly like a silly little girl with gleaning smiles whispering endless chuckles not caring who was or wasn’t watching.

I have cried before. I have seen myself wipe a tear or two down my cheeks. I have broken down and wailed until my face was hot, mucus running down my itching nose, head throbbing with pain to having no more tears left having cried myself to sleep. I have woken up crying some more.

But I have never seen nor witnessed God forsaken His people. I have never heard of Him turning a blind ear or eye to injustice. Everytime we call, He answers. Sometimes the way we ask because it’s in alignment with His will and yet the many times He does it His way, we win more.

So tell me, dear soul, what makes you assume everything is over when He has just began with you. Why do you worry over situations and circumstances that were here long before your birth and will remain long after your death? Why do you block your heart from loving and forgiving?

I have never been here before. My heart has never loved the way it beats and yearns for me, you and us. My lips have never tasted such beautiful words from my mouth with so much warmth and kindness. It’s so much easier to fall inlove yet again than hate #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment