Sunday 4 July 2021

don’t get it and get you the way you get yourself

These basketball 🏀 lessons just keep getting better and deeper. When someone else makes it about others and not themselves, they automatically become very fascinating to me. I am drawn to such people. It makes me want to be more about them. This is who I have always been.

I laugh alot because am hilarious not because am lonely. I enjoy my own company. I am naturally funny and I giggle at my own jokes. If you have never taken time to date yourself and understand why you are who you are, you will always stay committed to get validation.

And when you meet someone amazing along the line and it doesn’t work out, you will be so mature about. You won’t be afraid to walk away from things and people you though you truly wanted. They simply don’t get it and get you the way you get yourself and it’s okay to walk away.

This season, be seen, heard and understood. Don’t just be and hang around hoping what you say, do or give is enough. Someone will speak your unspoken language fluently and they will confirm how differently special you are. Then and only then #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment