Friday 12 November 2021

It's your right to be happy.

And when it’s my turn to be happy, am not asking you to be happy for me.

If you are going to tell my story, start at the very beginning. Talk of how you lend me a shoulder to cry on from the many disappointments life served me. Tell them of how you called me in the middle of the night to encourage and pray with me if not for me. Tell them of how tired I grew and got yet woke up each day full of life to conquer and expectations. 

Tell them because you were there.

 If you weren’t, don’t pick pages from my story either from where I struggled the most to gain relevance and yet it won’t earn you a paycheck. Or from when things started looking up talking about who swept me off my feet and how unfair life is because finally I got my breakthrough and somehow you didn’t. When that time comes, please take it up with God. He designed this.

When it’s my time to be celebrated, learn that it can easily happen for you as well. We weren’t in competition and if we were, I most certainly wasn’t aware of it. You can’t tear others apart and expect to be applauded when life adds up for you. Hold on,KARMA will fix you baibèé

If you see others happy, let them be. Don’t be focused on others, work on yourself. Hurt people will always find a way to transfer that negative energy to others. It’s not your job to explain or understand them if they are not part of your life. 

It’s your right to be happy.

The day others will put their lives on hold to offer me happiness is the day I will return the favor. You can’t stop time and blessings. You can however learn from both.  It’s so much easier to love as opposed to hating. Ladies and gentlemen #LetsFallInLove Let’s love baibèé 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment