Sunday 14 November 2021

Well, I found it again

October was hard. 

The many times I felt so lost and confused but I kept going. It was a sieving month. Getting a balance of when to lend a hand and when to take a step back. Understanding that there is more to me than what I offer others. I come first. 

Am my own priority.

I can still be of service and embrace being sexy. I have had to tone down that feisty side for so long in a way it led me to lose my aggression arousing doubt. I can’t offer that which I don’t already have so I can’t blog unless I have experienced it. 

Well, I found it again.

I have endured so many fights for a while I shut that side of me out. You are already weird with your talents so the world won’t accept you. I have been waiting with my acceptance speech. I have since burnt it . Belonging sounds cool but very boring. So,the compliments I am looking forward to this November are as follows; 

you have changed and who are you!?. 

To my husband out there, buckle up lol 😂 because yours truly is beyond anything and everything you prayed for. I miss you, I miss us. You lucky man #LetsFallInLove Let’s love baibèé 💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment