Monday 26 January 2015

Lady 28th January

Happy early birthday to me.Just one day to my birthday and am already feeling older and yet somehow it is just a few more days to Valentines Day.Forgive me but I am laughing my heart out. Reasons being I never know what to expect on both occasions. Everyone will be expecting me to dress up for my birthday while secretly I just wanted to stay indoors if it were not for work, I would have in a baggy old t-shirt preferably torn socks on and food in the house and just watch back to back series of One Tree Hill from season one. Don't even ask, yes I am that girl. I would have gone out and played basketball but I just want to be alone.My bestfriend is my complete opposite. She wants us to go on a vacation and celebrate the big two numbers *my new age* in style. I don't want to disappoint here but I would rather sleep in and wake up on the 29th...skip the 28th please. This has nothing to do with me being single or maybe it does. I feel like why should I spend so much on just a single day.Why not just go grab dinner if need be, get my hair done and perhaps purchase a pair or two of shoes.

As I mature,I am learning to be comfortable in my own company.I only have one female friend and that to me feels like alot because she has multiple personality not forgetting am a handful as well so 2015 the company of two will do well, until she settles down and forgets all about me then I will think of getting a cat *watching too many movies* Like why get a cat while you can get a Ferrari?Halo!? Or maybe I should be a part time life guard considering I neither party nor drink. Do you see just how boring my life is. Not entirely. I have an amazing family and out of this world friend so what more could a lady ask for whatever else God has to offer I guess.

I hate Valentines but like any other year I have nothing to look forward to but the usual to watch ladies being vulnerable and  men expecting a reward at the end of the day.Some will be proposed to, someone will be dumped, someone will bump into the one and someone will loose their life on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment