Friday 11 December 2015

Dear heart, why him?

Out of all the men in this world and I have only met afew, why is it that my heart only wants this one man. Most importantly am the one with the eyes so tell me, what do you see in him that the rest of me doesn't? My mind and eyes agree that this time you are wrong but still you insist of beating for this particular man. 

I wish I knew what you know then I would be confident enough to stand and say yes, it's him. We have not even explored other options internationally so how can you be sure? I am at war with myself. Reality and even the facts are against you but still you are determined to go on. No wonder they call you are a bloody organ because you fight dirty. 

My heart is more stubborn than a new born. Your diaper is changed, fed you, soothed you to sleep but still here you are acting up. 19more days to figure out because come 2016 this has to stop. Beat all you want, bleed all you can but come new year you better have it all figured out. 

Or maybe am the one who is blind #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment