Wednesday 9 December 2015

The Bachelor Van

Married women and young hopeful ladies GAME OVER! I attended the well thought out car event and to be honest #soundfestea is my kind of event. I am talking about cars, music and the power of the bass. That is how I unfortunately became careless and cracked the screen on my phone. Now everyone thinks am not only irresponsible but a fish otherwise if beer didn't get me into some club or girl fight how else would I explain myself? The good news is that I don't have to considering it's the festive season.

The ultimate man cave on wheels has ruined the illusion of ever getting that man to comit. Think with me here ladies. If a legible or married young man is willing to spend half a million to pimp out his ride or more to purchase his dream car what makes you think he will not invest more on this new must have "boy toy?" I am not against it don't get me wrong if anything for a split second I wished I was a man but the logic behind it is what got me thinking that there is no way in hell any Kenyan man will trade in this yet to adopt behaviour for a random weekend , the same old road trip to Naivasha and make believe sham of a marriage. #RealityCheck

Ladies, you must be all sorts of amazing for this dreamy man to forgo the car and put a ring on that well reserved finger *giggles*. The bachelor van has it all and I can tell you one thing it's missing, his annoying friends. The ones who walk out every time you walk in, fake phone calls to appear important, the single ones who try to be the life of the party and somehow we can never get them out of the picture.

The bachelor van has a play station,  a pool table depending on your man's little bad habits, mini bar, a confortable couch or bed if he wishes to take his new home seriously and get this, he can even prepare his own meals *ouch*. There are ladies who are genuinely into sports and those who have mastered the art of forcing fate through sports but for a man going the extra mile to create a bachelor van, I smell rather I see where they are indirectly driving at.

So you moved in and he now feels as though you are chocking every breath in him because you are always there. What is done is done. He has tried suggesting you look for your own place but you are pulling a selective amnesia and now hearing. He feels guilty for having misled you for so long. You have  pulled every trick in the book to keep him interested. So now he is moving out and moving in the one place he knows you can never agree to turn into "our home" his car. So the next time you throw him out for being unfaithful or suspect him for bad behaviour and he says he is going to sleep in his car kiss that man goodbye.

And that is my bachelor van #RealityCheck

3 comments:

  1. For the bachelor van.. Hip hip hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This van is every woman's worst nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  3. this van could also be every woman's get-out-of-jail free card.
    her ticket to amazing intimate romance on the road.. just don't cross the line where you forget it is his haven..not a brothel

    ReplyDelete