Tuesday 22 November 2016

Focus On Now

Self motivation is hard especially if you are the creative kind. Every now and then we want to feel encouraged not necessarily by the good book *bible* or people who have been there but a different kind of inspiration. 

Men and women of God are good for the spiritual fulfillment but sometimes even when you don't want to admit it, you want that emotional touch if not a financial miracle. 

Now that we are in the festive season there is so much to work and deal with. The most affected areas during this time of the year are the emotional and financial aspects. They both drain you directly and indirectly. I don't know about you but I want to shop until I drop. The only question I want to be asked is; "Ma'am how may I serve you?"

I want to save and reward myself both at the same time. So I am coming up with a budget that I will hopefully stick to. Forget New Years resolutions am focusing on now. I will work with what I have and not what I hoped to have and see if I can make a #RealityCheck out of it. 

Sounds crazy doesn't it? Well if it wasn't, I wouldn't be the lady for the job so let me work on it and let you know how it unfolds. 

Seasons greatings checkmates 

No comments:

Post a Comment