Wednesday 17 May 2017

21 Days .... Days 3 &4

These two days were the hate and love. The I don't need you and am smiling sheepishly to myself thinking about you. What am I doing vs I can't wait. The bad came with the good.  Yesterday I apparently disliked you for no reason but today am all in.

You are so annoying yet I like every minute of it. I want to give you a piece of my mind but am sure I will end up giving you my heart instead. I am thinking with my head but am responding to my heart. You are too full of yourself, who isn't? You are the most humble man I have ever came across in such a short amount of time. 

I don't want to write I want to talk. I have a billion ....fine two or three things to say but I feel as though it's alot. I don't lie but I exaggerate. I mean how else is a story supposed to be juicy. You are a very smart man which is irritatingly seductive so am sure you are not only reading this but on to my shenanigans. I hope you find me amusing and hilarious. Well, don't ever say I never entertained you.

Incase you ever use this against me, I will never confess in person EVER!!!!!!! not unless *evil laughter* you are my #RealityCheck

Hugs and kisses darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment