Friday 22 February 2019

DM Me

I am easily inspired. Nevertheless, I always find myself holding back.

Hi stalker. We are all gifted differently. We all know of someone who has more than one social media account if you are not that person already. If you are reading this while laughing, hi, you are not alone.  Today's blog is inspired by someone who sent me a friend request on instagram. I literally want to meet this person. I am assuming it's a man, rather I am hoping to God it's a man if not which I am hardly ever wrong so help me God all I can say is ,"if it's a girl/lady , Kindly have yourself checked in a mental institution." Thank you.

So this wonderful human being went ahead and created an account to "spy" on me. It's how this person did it that stood out and got my attention. Two days to my birthday I can only imagine the conversation this person had with himself *fingers crossed* like this lady first of all is full of herself and I agree. When have I never been full of myself? Where is that emoji 😞. Have I ever tried hiding it? I will go futher and conclude that this "man" has a crush on me *fdl*. 

I don't know what's more intriguing being a brutally honest person or having a private account. I have said it before I am not that interesting atleast not on social media but in person, I am no rock star but I will rock your world ..... what a weak goof line 😂😆.  This person has taken the time to learn what I like. From one curious person to another, I am flattered and respect your one day craft but I still have to block and report your account.

Someone told me the next time you see me say hi and we will see where it goes from there. What a clown!! That was just my ego being bruised and I respected that. Unlike that human, tell you what, send me a DM and I will be sure to respond to that instead.  I am sure you are on twitter and usually get information from there so hopefully you will read this blog and stay open minded.

Just be yourself.

You have inspired this and made my day though I have to hand you a #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment