Thursday 12 November 2020

My perspective on life

I have come to understand myself. I don’t go in when everyone else is hyped up. Am hardly ever around to be honest and if you happen to see me, trust me, am not paying attention. I like taking my time to understand the story and lessons before, during and after.

I am not slow, am simply comfortable behind the scenes and if not showing up late, not showing up at all. I usually take my time. It may look as though am missing out on opportunities but I know when am not ready or equipped enough to even talk a big game.

I know when am ready and I know when am not. I don’t need facts, I just trust my gut feeling even without seeing what is being offered. Listen, trust is not much but to me it’s my driving force. How do I expect to be entrusted if I have trust issues? If I don’t show up, it’s not my thing but if I show up, there is work to do. Am less inclined to the physical as opposed to the mental aspect of it. The one thing you will notice about me is PERSPECTIVE. My perspective on life. It won’t change you but rather instill fear in you.It will confuse you then without hesitation, it will redirect your questioning anything and everyone coming and going in and out of your life. From will they like me, to I am beginning to embrace myself. I actually like myself.

You will have the feeling of I have been ahead yet somehow I have been dragging the rest of myself along the way. Roles will change. You will stop chasing and start focusing yourself forward and somehow wonder when everyone else will catch up with #MyMagazineThoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment