Saturday 12 December 2020

I am single not desperate

Now I understand how the more you spend time with someone, the fast you fall for them. I get this from men all the time. You scare me. Your thought process scares me because you know what you want. Am old fashioned where I never assume a man is hitting on me until am sure. Hello

I always say this and even though it comes across as arrogance I say it nevertheless. Please don’t fall for me. Something in me keeps awakening silent souls in men. They never quite tell me what it is but they always end up freaking me out. Walk out and walk in again. Gentlemen?

I am a very cautious lady. I never want to mislead any man especially one am not interested in. I don’t know what turns men on about me because I make zero to no effort compared to ladies out there. Visit any beauty spa then look at Njeri, dude am basic. What do you want from me? I avoid going on dates altogether because sadly in my head I already analyzed you based on our conversation. If you generalize me by throwing in the “you women” bullshit, I immediately switch off my brain and the silent treatment follows. Then you are automatically blocked. If you come off too full of yourself, gentlemen, you will be shut down. So you assume since I am celibate you will be the lucky man to God knows do what. See, creeps like you are the reason am celibate in the first place. You do nothing for my brain leave alone my entire body. No

I am single not desperate. You are not doing me any favors by either asking for my number or responding to any of my messages. Please, STOP! Understand this,I can play that dating around game until I exhaust all options. I don’t pay attention nor entertain men I am not interested in. It’s a choice. I wish men understood this. The same way you approach women is the same way men approach me. The only difference is, I don’t settle just because they are willing and available. I will neither waste your finances nor your time on meaningless connections. I lack such leisure.

I say all this because majority of the men who approach me, find me different. That’s what excites them but in real sense to be honest, they don’t want me. They don’t have what it takes to want and need me. It’s because what they go for rather are accustomed to is predictable. I am that honest with myself. I always serve myself the ugly truth. It’s the sad reality. There are serious men out there who are determined to not only be but stay in my life. See, I can only have one. Before that one gets me, I will be difficult as fuck unintentionally.

Who hurt you and if you have healed from that is my top priority in getting to know a man I like. Again, please don’t fall for me. The minute I notice you, I usually take my time to understand why I like you. Everything with me takes time especially with  #MyMagazineThoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment