Sunday 25 October 2015

Answered prayers

This is just a thank you note to the love of my life. I always tell myself or imagine that the one for me is my biggest fan when it comes to my shenanigans aka art of writing so darling I will always adore you but God will always be first. 

It has been one of those weeks where you feel you have what it takes but still nothing is looking up. I have had nothing but faith as far as my answered prayers go. You know you love something or someone when you want the best them even if it's not you. You only get to show you care from miles away because deep down you know what they are going through because at one point you were down that road. 

When you are faithful to your prayers and persist knowing deep down its not to benefit yourself but those around you, it takes a while. At times it becomes frustrating. The more you pray the worse things become or so it seems but if you have a heart of a lion not willing to be shaken by the immediate or the lack of change in the natural surely you will come out victorious. 

I don't mind that God did not have to use me to change that situation around but am glad he entrusted me with this heartfelt assignment and now I can't seem to thank God enough. It feels unreal even though my heart is glad. 

I am thankful and will forever live to remember this answered prayer and moment. 

And that is my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment