Thursday 7 April 2016

What to do

I don't know what to do. As women we are powerful and always know how and where to invest. That is not the case when it comes to matters of the heart. The same woman of steel is unable to tell a man no face to face. Not just any man, ladies we all have that one man who we find it hard to "disaapoint". We always come through . When he reaches out we immediately adopt the "he needs me" mentality.  Now let me ask you ask this, "does he do the same for you? "

I don't know what to do with my feelings.  I am a relationship expert or so I tell myself secretly but when I am the "victim" the light at the end of the tunnel somehow disappears.  The problem so I have come to discover is that the minute you become attached,  you loose.  So how do you have one and not show? I don't know. 

Perhaps if we all combine the knowledge we have from experience then we might come up with a solution or worse. All I know is that I don't know. And that is my #RealityCheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment