Monday 22 February 2021

Don’t be discouraged.

I spent so much money purchasing expensive products for my face. Before anything else please pray the same way you would for a job or family. Dedicate your face and then throw everything away and listen to what your gut feeling tells you. I haven’t been to a dermatologist since.

No one knows your body and skin better than you do. You have had it your entire life for Pete’s sake. You can heal your entire body by undoing what you have been doing. You already know what to do when something goes off, right? That tells me you are smart enough to figure it out. You may not have my kind of faith but take my word for it. You just need to improve on your hygiene and am not suggesting you are not clean enough. You are. The word here is dedication. You need to do more and the more you get the hang of it, the less it will cost you. How much time do you have? If you want instant results, it will cost you more and I can guarantee at some point it will leave you more frustrated than before. I have done it all. Expensive facials, international specialized natural products , micro needling to almost considering a chemical peel. I have said this before and I will say it again desperation is a bitch. You will do almost anything and everything to achieve better results. At some point I ever considered breaking my celibacy as I heard being sexually active improves the skin. DESPERATION!!!

The same way we all use different body products and even diets is the same way we have different skin types. It may look the same but trust me we are different. Normal, sensitive, oily, dry, combination doesn’t necessarily mean problematic or lack of. Sometimes you have good days and bad days. It’s the same with the skin. That’s why I decided on a personal level not to act on everything you see and hear. Some products are just out here to make profits and some people on social media are promoting some of these products to feed themselves. Imagine there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I just wish before I did some of these ridiculous purchases they would throw in a disclaimer. Oh and by the way I don’t use the product on a daily basis am just marketing it. My skin is actually fantastic in person. I wish they would share that.

The day I realized I was on the wrong and the problem for not doing my due diligence on the products, I started appreciating myself more. Until you get what works for you, keep researching. Even when you find what works don’t be comfortable. Don’t give up. Don’t be discouraged.

My only advice is this. What body lotion do you use on the rest of your body? Does it work? What if I told you if you used the same company and purchased their face products you are halfway to achieving your results? Good things take time #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment