Saturday 6 February 2021

This is me manifesting

To my soulmate. Perhaps we have met but my heart tells me, I have never laid my eyes on you and that’s what makes me desire you even more. I have poor memory or so I tell myself. See years ago, I asked God to give me the heart of a man. I was tired of being angry all the time.

I love God and men. Listen, am single so I can’t say a man nor be specific as there is no one special or rendering me sleepless at night. Though currently I have two international basketball players I have crushes on. Unfortunately, when I have a crush on a man or gentlemen, I don’t take them seriously. They are just eye candy. To remind me that am still in the game and if I wanted I would but I don’t. I didn’t know that in taking matters lightly I would end up having amnesia. I don’t recall what I had on yesterday and to my surprise, I don’t care. Half the time you will find me studying myself through and through. I need to understand myself fully and utilize my full potential. Is it that am crazy or heartless? Turns out am neither. There is a method to my madness. Only I know why I did what I did and I will never explain

I choose to be nice but am not nice. If am not busy dreaming, I will check men out. When I like a certain man, he always teaches something new about myself. Different men bring out different sides of me. There are those in admiring them, I find myself improving spiritually and others provoke the naughty side of me. Though there was this one whom I liked with such intensity so much so he led me to believe you exist and worth the wait. In liking him, it made me realize how much I love and am inlove with myself.

Sometimes God will send people in your life to wake up and stir the gift, passion and purpose in you to get you to where you are supposed to be. In liking him I knew there was so much love in me that I kept hidden from others and myself.

That’s when I knew I was ready to not only love but receive that love back. Not with him but you. Am ready for that kind of love. Am ready for an adventure with you. I have liked but I want much more. This is me manifesting #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment