Saturday 13 March 2021

Full on the inside

There are so many people out there who are full yet empty. By that I mean this. You can’t be succeeding, catching big breaks yet instead of encouraging the rest of us hopeful people with your story, all you keep taking about is your haters and how everyone kept and keeps you down.

Personally, it not only makes me question your victory but you as an individual. You have everything going for you, where are you getting the energy to be this toxic? It’s like winning an award and your entire speech is about people who haven’t been supporting you. It’s alarming

If it didn’t cost you, you won’t mind fucking yourself and it up. After all, you don’t understand its and your own value. For those of us who keep paying the price and having to wait, the thought of it happening scares us more than it excites us. Why? We can’t afford to fuck up!

All I ask especially to myself now that God made sure I came out through that dark tunnel, I don’t focus on everything else around me but on why I was granted a chance to be here. I have to make it count. It has to be worth it. It’s about how far I have grown and improved.

I want to look back and be proud of myself. Not on the achievements but on the person I have become and continue becoming. I just want to look back and say, you know what, I like me. Wait, that’s me?Damn! Full on the inside #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment