Saturday 6 March 2021

There is MUCH in March

I have come to this realization that majority of the Aquarius lady articles are from a hurt or disappointed point of view. You cannot embrace a new relationship with old expectations and experiences. You have to go at with the innocence of a child. It’s Saturday, so lets blog.

Happy new month. There is MUCH in March.

I cannot speak on behalf of other Aquarius ladies but I was born on the 28th of January and this is my blog on myself. Am not a morning person. Reason being, I prefer staying in my dreams longer as opposed to dealing with real life issues and people. I am only a morning person on special occasions. Am straightforward as opposed to beating around the bush. If I ever check up on you know that you are very special to me or I can sense something is wrong. Otherwise, the usual greetings, followed by the same old boring have a good day dia is utter rubbish and comes off rather pretentious to me. Don’t ever dia or dear me. It immediately registers in my brain you are up to no good. Am a word person and I know when people are throwing irrelevance to sound accommodating when in actual sense they are just selfish pricks.

It’s not that I am cold, I am simply not interested in whatever else is going on around me. I am very observant but I willingly choose not to participate because according to my quick analysis, it’s not worth it. What’s the fun of it, if am not going to enjoy it? Yawns!!! It’s like being approached by a serial dater. I don’t want to be another collection in your gallery. It’s more or less being in an abusive relationship expecting to change him. The same way you would classify that as sheer madness is the same way I view certain situations.

I am very emotional. I just don’t show nor share that side unless you know me on a very personal level. I have had people and I see so many out there pulling the victim card to get ahead in life. Believe it or not there are those who survive off pity and get a kick out of it.

That am not romantic? You think you can beat me at romance? Let me see you try. I don’t need to post nor pose in a certain manner for men to find me alluring. Baibèé, actions speak louder than words. Enough talking, lets dive into it shall we?

I am polite but am not a social butterfly as they say. Life of the party? I don’t even party. I look a certain way but am the complete opposite. I am extremely complicated yet there is so much to look foward to so #LetFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment