Monday 22 February 2016

Between 11:00 and 11:09 AM

I don't have it all together but am happy. I am not where I would want to be but am not just anywhere, am where am supposed to be as of now. I am not not complete but who says am not ? I am not walking away, am walking towards where my heart is. Maybe you are not the one to change but perhaps am the one who needs to loose this grip I have on you. The more I try the further you are slipping. 

I hope and pray and now this is my new norm. I shout and scream but I am composed and calm. I praise and worship but I curse and act ratchet.  I cry, I laugh , I have tried and now am all dry. You are my best kept secret but whenever am around you I am an open book. I couldn't resist even if I tried to so I quickly replace those warm thoughts with damn it you hear but you never listen. 

This comes off as a poem but it feels like a blog. I don't have the exact words but these are my exact words. This is not for you nor is it for me but I have a feeling it's for someone else other than us. If you are reading this you are just as lost as I am but if you are not the better but one day I will make you read this and then I will say, "yes it was about you". For now if the shoe fits wear it, if this feels like you act on it and own it. Take what you can and leave the rest.

And this is my #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment