Sunday 27 March 2016

Lost And Found Sunday

Sometime you have to loose yourself inorder for you to find what you are looking for. I love it when am corrected but let's be honest who knew I was messing up in the first place. Damn it. Friends. You need them but sometimes a reality check is not what you want to be served by your bestie.

After watching Kung'Fu panda III and rewatching dead pool *am the ultimate spinster* it got me thinking. Tough love is good especially when it's coming from someone you respect and care about. How do you become your own master?

When you stop overthinking and trying to live up to others expectations that's when it all comes to you. It adds up. It makes sense. The only person you are good at is yourself so you don't teach others how to be you or try to be them but rather teach them how to use what they already have and know about themselves.

Am no writer but when I air my words out loud I feel as though I can make a difference. I talk alot and text long speeches which can be a bad thing at times but that is what makes me me. That is how I found myself and what I was looking for. Through words and writing.

And that is my #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment