Thursday 20 June 2019

Changing lives with love

This is just but my observation. Most ladies who have landed and are starting to get with godly men have had quite the rough experiences. I am not talking about men who speak in tongues or beat down demons *whoa!* quiet frankly such a man would scare the crap out of me. I have heard of angels on earth but I doubt I am worthy of such a flawless man so my rib will do.  If I am part of him and he part of me, we can make something good together.

I haven't found the one. That's not my work. My work is to pray and wait. Perhaps I have been spotted but he is yet to physically make a move. If not I have been stalked. I am being very optimistic.

For God to ensure that he can entrust me with one of his best sons, I have had to entertain the madness of quite the ugly toads. I haven't experienced afew bad breaks, (fuck my life) please excuse my language but it feels like I have had to learn how to surf on top and under waves. It takes loving the wrong man to finally appreciate the love of a good man. Coming soon *fingers crossed* . The little things he took for granted and thought was an exaggeration (idiot)  left me feeling like I was wrong to be pure and genuine with my love and kindness. (Am learning to accept myself and the ugly truth)

How do you teach the heart to stop beating without killing it? How do you see the sun and not feel its rays? How do you expect for it to rain without grey clouds? How do you expect the moon  without the stars?

I am a fool waiting for her miracle.  I would be an even bigger fool if I didn't wait.

So many have given up and given in too soon but not me. Two hundred years from now, I will be long dead and forgotten. But in that silence and my absence I know somehow someone will come across my letters or this blog and hope will be restored. But for that to happen  I need to start living and making changes everywhere I go and I can. How? With love ofcourse.

Changing lives with love.

Some bad breaks can lead to a beautiful  #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment