Monday 3 June 2019

Self~ish

Halo June,
My last blog was addressed to younger Njeri but today rather this month am focusing on myself even more. You deserve the kind of love you keep trying to give everyone else. Think about it ladies and gentlemen. How many times do you find yourself doing so much for the people in your life but when it comes to doing it for yourself you always find yourself saying, "Not today!" When then?

I am keeping a positive attitude and an open mind. Each new day am turning it to , "I am getting the hang of this". The only person you should be afraid of disappointing is yourself. As a matter of fact,  you owe it to yourself to put yourself first.  It's not being selfish rather it's being self~ish 😆.

As soon as I discover more, I will blog more so for now allow this not only be my introduction of this magical new month but the beginning of a new #RealityCheck.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment