Tuesday 22 June 2021

A Blessed Assigned Deliberate day (BAD)

Today was a BAD day. I couldn’t bring myself to smile because my heart was troubled. I didn’t have the strength to put on a brave face, I was just tired. I was fed up with the norm. I woke up and realized that I can’t do it anymore. Today I surrendered and let go of all control.

There is a difference between giving up and giving in. I gave in. The problem with carrying everyone’s problems is the day you will start worrying about your own is when you will actually feel the weight. There are things you can’t fix and that’s where higher power comes in.

The day you will openly admit to God that you can’t do this on your own anymore is when you will have a BAD day. The day you will ask for His help is when everything in you will automatically be weary and that’s when you get a BAD day. God, I need your help = a BAD day.

God gave me a BAD day. A Blessed Assigned Deliberate day (BAD). Things aren’t running according to my plan but His. He is the boss. He needed me tired enough to surrender my I can try to His I will do and deliver. No baibèé I am not having a bad but a BAD day.

Whoever might read this, I want you to know you are not having a bad day but God loves you beyond what’s troubling you enough to give you a BAD day. You have been doing it alone but not today. He has got you and will turn the situation around to #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment