Saturday 19 June 2021

it’s unfinished business

Am nervous but excited writing this. So on Saturday’s I blog. Every morning I wake up my spirit guides me on what to write. OMG! Here goes. The second night we had a conversation, I felt it and I always carried that wonder with me if he felt it as well. I had promised myself to keep it clean and even though I honored my word, my body dealt with the consequences. 

The first time I saw him, it was like a scene from a romantic novel. It was many years ago but I remember every detail. I was standing there in the banking hall when he walked in. Good God!!!

Earlier that morning I got strict instructions by my spirit on what outfit to wear. When I saw him, it all made sense. As soon as he walked in, our eyes locked. It’s as if I was pulling him towards me. He was sexier in person. I need a moment before describing his look. My God!!

I don’t want to but I have to. He had on a pink shirt, brown belt, navy blue official pants and brown shoes. The sexual tension filled the entire banking hall. What stole the show was his red animal eyes. I wasn’t sure if he was aroused or drunk. I will never know.

I can’t bring myself to finish writing this because it's unfinished business #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment