Wednesday 14 October 2020

Am interested in you, all of you

That rain 🌧 got me feeling romantic. Tonight is really special. It’s like meeting someone new and having this undeniable connection and conversation. Just when you think the day is over and night has come,they call you briefly just to hear your voice and follow it up with a text that goes a little like this. 

"Hey, I wasn’t done. I don’t know what you are used to, but am about to be your new norm. Am not just saying that to put a smile on your face and like I said, I don’t know what you are used to. Am not here to trouble you by awakening your soul.

Some people come into your life to offer you peace and restore faith even in the presence of brokenness. I am not offering you heaven on earth, am letting you know that you can be yourself around me. Am interested in you, all of you.

I am not here to teach you how to be strong and brave, I just need you to trust yourself enough to allow yourself to trust me and let me in. Share with me how this moment makes you feel. How you feel and how I make you feel. I better stop before I go any further and miss you."

Those are #MyMagazineThoughts for now but soon enough they will become my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment