Tuesday 20 October 2020

Calm, quiet and composed

People are afraid of being themselves in the hopes of attracting the version they think will stand out and be applauded more. That’s why am single. I know what you are thinking, someone did quite a number on me. Am an Aquarius ♒️. I will never give you that much power to break me.

I am not paying attention to how everyone else is doing it but rather do I even care enough to pursue it? Why? Then what? If I question myself, I am definitely going to question everything and everyone around me. Am not about instant results but doing the job well.

If am going to be in a relationship, it’s not because God forbid my time is up or am pretty lonely. It has to be very intentional. Just like a man, I am self sufficient and self fulfilled then I can allow myself to give my all and accept you in my life because I want and need you

Sometimes I really do feel sorry for my soulmate. He be out there praying telling God of how he wants a graceful lady. Graceful is not a word I would use to describe myself ๐Ÿ˜‚. Calm, quiet and composed. Hahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha is he even serious? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gentle, friendly and soft spoken. Hahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha. This son of a woman is not ready. He should pray for sufficient grace. I will not be his cheerleader but rather his coach and I leave it at #MyMagazineThoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment