Tuesday 20 October 2020

Telepathy is our aphrodisiac

You are the first person I thought about when I woke up, well seeing as am still in bed trying to wake up but I don’t need to say it because you already know. There is something we both know. The smile on your face even though we are miles away, I can feel it’s warmth.

It doesn’t really matter anymore. You feel different. I can sense the calmness in you. Usually, you never allow yourself to welcome such emotions but today, feels right. I choose to believe and be brave enough to let you know you are not alone in this. You are excited.

That’s okay because something about me brings out a fire in you. I know what the zodiac stars say of how our communication is medium but being the rebellious lady I am, I differ 💯. Our communication is wack. It’s trash. We need to improve on it. Telepathy is our aphrodisiac.

You and I are two different people in two different worlds. You are evasive and am aloof. Go figure! Where am I going with this? I just didn’t want you to have breakfast without me. You brought about #MyMagazineThoughts for today and am glad. 

Enjoy Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment