Friday 30 October 2020

It's a spank and tease kind of adventure

October has been a month full of #Personal moments and alot of #Feelings involved. It was very uncomfortable for someone like myself especially because I don't stick around to talk or touch on my feelings. It was necessary for me to identify and confront myself with this communication barrier. It wasn't easy but if it were I wouldn't have acknowledged it in the first place. That's how I know something is important.

 Oh, hello there! Where are my manners? How are you?  How have you been? 

I think my brother is about to hook me up with one of his friends said no sister ever *laughing sheepishly* , The only thing big brothers are good at is cockblocking. I said it. Yes I did. We all have that help a sister out look in our eyes everytime one of his goodlooking single friend comes over. Spare me the advise, brother, I need romance. The more you tell us how your friend(s) is a no go zone , the more it makes him admirable. The more you try to talk us out of it, the more interested and curious we become. 

October has been a fair game month and there is nothing more to take from it so, it's been amazing but bye! 

Halo November. 

In my humble opinion, November is one of those sexy months. It being the month before Christmas makes it so hot. To me November is like that fine gentleman you have been admiring from afar. It's a talk less show me more kind of month. Where even upright moral ladies get down and bring out their freaky side just to let that gentleman know she has a wild side. Don't let my silence fool you sir! 

It's a spank and tease kind of adventure. 

It's a month where you break all the rules not because nothing is working or you have nothing to lose but you simply can be naughty. Want to. Need to. Must!!! It's innocent fun and games. It's like walking in a gentleman’s club and the thirst on these mens faces tells it all without them having to say a word. It's that intense and exciting. You walked in single but something tells you, you might just meet you match tonight. It's definitely not Romeo but it's so enchanting and better than the real deal. 

This is where you put all your cards on the table.  It's a winner takes all kind of affair. It's a game with hidden puzzles yet you are already aware of who and what awaits. It's a how kind of muse. It's not a time to study but act. 

Are you ready? It's a grown affair. I hope you brought the appetite because somebody is ready to dig in. These are #MyMagazineThoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment