Wednesday 13 January 2021

Am okay single but am better inlove

This beautiful sky got me thinking. I had a very interesting conversation during the week. The good old days. When dating was a big deal and we all had this unspoken respectful code. By we I mean I. I am pretty old fashioned and that’s something I have come to accept and value.

I am not blogging. Atleast that’s what am trying to convince myself here. Getting my attention is easier than getting me to like you. If I really like you, I will make it easier for the man to get to know me but the physical part is automatically a no go zone. Am paranoid. Hugging is not my thing. Ladies and gentlemen don’t you dare roll your eyes at me. I equally heard the what? To me, it’s a big deal. Need I emphasize, it’s an art. I am stingy with my hugs. The most I can offer you is a smile. You just don’t walk up to someone and grab them. My bubbly personality and confidence unfortunately always leads men to assume am easy bait. Come on, Njeri is a no-brainer. I am going to have her eating out of my hands by the end of the date. Bullseye. It’s a done deal. Eish!!!

If I identify a gentleman I like or am interested in, I will warmly be the one to introduce myself. I like you yes but it’s not enough to go out on a date just yet. You never know which side to get with me. It could be the saint which is an honor or sinner which is very rare. Telling a gentleman I like him is easy for me. Getting me to care which is in the deep line of I am starting to feel something to I am falling for you is a MYTH. You must be special to get that out of this world kind of treatment. I am not proud just stubborn. Have I ever fallen inlove? Yes. Do I want to fall madly and deeply inlove? That’s my priority 2021. I want to fall freshly inlove because my heart is ready to let another man in. I am ready to not only care but be concerned in a loving manner. Am okay single but am better inlove.

I am not done loving myself and I never will but I have plenty of love to give out. I have been taking care of myself just fine but here is a crazy thought, let’s take care of one another. Let’s show them how it’s done with our actions and tender words.

I am good on my own but who is to say, we can turn it to our own. Am comfortable with I but would sure love to change that into we. Us. Not you but OUR. So,how about it? We good? Hugs #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment