Thursday 20 May 2021

Focus on what’s further ahead

That was a beautiful game. Well played to the team I was supporting. Was the win well earned, I am keeping my comments to myself. My lips are sealed. You ain’t getting a comment from me. It’s all in my reaction. I love basketball 🏀. I am a fan 💜. I am loyal to who I want to be.

I stopped being in my feelings the day I realized I hold on to shit for so long yet the “other party” doesn’t give a flying fuck about it. Are they miserable at home wondering and thinking about me, the fuck not. So who is the crazy one here? I am. Let that bullshit go. Let it go.

Not just in basketball but even in real life. You are wasting good thoughts on people who don’t even know you and probably don’t deserve you, expecting them to care yet they don’t. How is that their problem? Why is it your problem? How are they your problem? Take a chill pill.

Stop that madness and listen to me sweetheart. There are people who will not recognize your worth and that shouldn’t stop you from caring just not about them. Be in the moment, count your losses and keep stepping.Move.Focus on what’s further ahead #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment