Tuesday 18 May 2021

That’s sad. It’s not attractive

I have discovered that if a certain gentleman I am attracted to happens to be on social media especially Instagram, am immediately turned off. Don’t post pictures of yourself in the office. So either you are posing to prove you actually own a job or posing from a former job.

I am not against you liking ladies pictures, hey knock yourself out. Something at the back of my mind alerts me. Let’s be honest, you didn’t like the outfit, you liked the entire package. You might be a man of the people but you can’t have every lady you come across.

You can’t have everything on the menu. You might be constipated or suffer from severe diarrhea. Explore your options and discover your sexuality thoroughly. Just don’t expect to impose who you are on me. At your age, you are still sleeping around. That’s sad. It’s not attractive.

At some point of my admiration, the second week in me liking you, I will wonder why you are on social media. Clearly it’s not work related so that answer in itself makes you less attractive to me and in return I will be so irritated that I will be the one to leave that platform.

Think about it. That’s why it’s called my life. It’s all in the mind. It’s neither a guy or lady thing. It’s like employment. Don’t be arrogant to assume if they need you, they will call you yet they don’t know you exist. Look for what you want #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment