Friday 28 May 2021

He went all in

Whenever I feel lost or somehow confused I always turn to people who are higher and spiritually more graced for guidance. I am a curious human so I prefer international sermons, followed by afew gospel songs to water the heart and finally some deep love song to console my soul.

The Lord has brought me such a long way so forgive me if I switch from secular to gospel then ratchet music. It’s all part of my character. I am nice, nasty and wild. Sometimes I hardly keep up with myself. I don’t smoke nor drink but that won’t stop me from hanging out in such places. I have never done what’s expected of me nor have I ever done anything to achieve applause so trust me, I never will. Don’t hold your breath honey, it’s never going to happen. Trust you me, it’s not me. What was my point in writing this? Oh yes, this is the fun part.

There was this certain gentleman who was an awful kisser. Am so sorry but goddamnit I can’t lie. That’s just but besides the point. He was such a sweetheart. This one had it bad for me though at first I hadn’t figured that out. We were casually playing basketball then he went off on me. We never got along so the only thing  we had in common was basketball. We were playing a one-on-one which I won then he suddenly stopped and that was the first time I really paid attention to him. I figured he was a sore loser but it was deeper than that. He went all in.

Am not a doctor but I always have prognosis. At first I though it was bipolar but then I was terrified because the angrier he got the louder he became. I froze. To run or not to run. To scream or punch him in the face with spalding? I have never been a coward so I stood there and like the twisted Aquarius I am agitated him further. You really are annoying you know that was his first remark. God you are a nuisance. I can’t stand you. I brushed it off and I was about to leave, he stopped me and made listen. You are not leaving until am done.

His insults came in one after the other and what bothered me was he said it with a smile on his face. Long story short, just as he was about to conclude he let out a cry I will never forget. It’s a point of no return. It’s a helpless state. You still don’t realize do you? That’s when he confessed that he had fallen inlove with me. I write all this not to bring back the past but some memories are not all that bad. Fast forward to now. My heart can hear that cry even in silence as it’s familiar and I will leave it at that #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment