Monday 17 May 2021

you stopped being loyal

Not all people leave you for greener pastures. They leave because you stopped being loyal. Can we be adults here. Yesterday my bestie made me cry with this reality. I am always there for others. I always drop whatever am doing to come in and save the day yet no one appreciates me.

I was raised a warrior but even the strongest of people need help sometimes. That’s the problem right there, having to ask for help because I have never waited or depended on anyone to hold my hand or come in and save the day. I have had to survive, adopt survival skills.

Showing and offering kindness is not a sign of weakness. Anyone who has ever been kind to you is the most dangerous human being alive. They will always have an advantage before God. That is a selfless creature and in my humble opinion, that’s an Angel. Let me ask you this, “how do they always know what you need and exactly when you really need it?” The people closest to you know you in and out yet they never offer you such comfort and rescue moments. Why is that? When you really need it, they show up. Do you think that’s normal?

I have always made it clear, I will never be anything you want me to be, I create my own rhythm. I will never give up on my big dreams to try and fit in your small world. I may be doing the Lords work but I will never turn the other cheek. These cheeks were meant to be taken in 😊

So whether you appreciate me or not, I will always do my job. I have my promise to keep to God and not you. Eventually I always get to hear that I finally showed my ass. If I gave you a taste of mean, you wouldn’t make it to noon without a mental breakdown.

Don’t ever mistake kindness for weakness because I can be hell on earth. I choose not to because I have plenty of big dreams to accomplish for myself and others out there. I like looking back at the great men in the Bible who God used to impact others. They were warriors as well.

Majority of those leaving your life are the parasites who are done feeding off you and are on to their next host. Those few who always kept it 💯 leave because you stopped being loyal. Work on your loyalty ladies and gentlemen #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment