Tuesday 18 May 2021

I was born to submit

This is my personal view when it comes to submission as a lady. My dad is like a little boy whenever my mum walk in the room. Trying to get her undivided attention, playful in their own weird grown way. My dad is inlove with my mum.

He not only loves her but is inlove hopelessly, madly, deeply and selflessly inlove with her. The way he stares lovingly at her when she is being sarcastic and laughs at her jokes excitingly like she is a real life comedian. He adores her. You can tell life is when she is around.

She is his world. He doesn’t try to hide it. These two are soulmates. One cannot survive without the other because together they have this powerful force that creates magic and beauty in everything they touch and breathe into. Ladies and gentlemen, I know what love is.

It’s the way she submits to him. The way she makes him feel and treats him like a king even if all he brings or offers her is bread and meat. She will sing praises of how he provides for her and takes the time to think of not coming home empty handed and thanks him endlessly.

My mum is a very smart woman. See to anyone else it’s just bread and meat. But in stroking his ego and showing him that he always provides let’s him know she is satisfied. He does it for her. He got her locked in. So next time he goes shopping he will bring with him more to get a louder applause. It’s amazing how as ladies we already have a God given gift yet we have made ourselves believe we don’t have it. If you just take a minute and instead of cursing and rebuking that man, speak life and encouragement, it would yield more and better results.

Baibèé you ain’t got to ask me twice. I was born to submit. I may not be eloquent but I speak men fluently. First you have to understand what kind of man you are dealing with. Serving is who I am and I do it with a smile too. Yes I am submissive #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment