Tuesday 25 May 2021

Meeting his friends

Meeting his friends. I am talking about new love ❤️. As an Aquarius lady, my bestfriend is not just my friend but she is my baby sister. That right there is family. We have worked hard putting respect, trust and loyalty on it for years. I am polite but am not friendly. Let’s talk

With a certain age and maturity I need you to understand that you can’t have those many friends. Some could be colleagues, business encounters, hopeful investors but what I will not accept is him having over fifty “friends” and wanting to hang out with all of them. Can I elaborate?

What that tells me is he has something everyone there wants. It’s my job to find out what and why. C’mon now, he ain’t that famous. If so, those are fans honey. When was the last time any of them offered to pay the bill? Take your time. Think about it. Don’t worry I will wait.

You can’t brand “them” as family or friends yet they are just taking advantage of your generosity. Just because you can afford it doesn’t mean you go around spending or giving it away. Forget finances, do they even check up on you like on a regular to see if you are okay?

I am very opinionated and sarcastic yet inbetween for those who know me, know there is a truth in that. There are people who thrive and feed off crowds but they can never be alone. 

Who are you when the spotlight is not on you? 

Am interested to meet the people if am being honest the person who knows the real you. The one who has seen you at your worst weakness, break down in sadness. The one who has held your hand and prayed with you. The one who doesn’t applaud you yet lovingly corrects and celebrats. That’s the one I want to meet #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment