Friday 21 May 2021

the clearer things are becoming

Sometimes you have to look beyond. It’s like the weather right now. The fog got me feeling all sorts of ways. Cancel all your plans and stay indoors. It’s not safe. The minute I leave, the clearer things are becoming. I would have missed out on an opportunity simply because it’s different. I used to be skeptical everytime someone would say, it’s not what it seems. Imagine it’s not as bad as my mind made me believe. Don’t quote me because all I said was sometimes. Njeri said I should give you a chance because you are different. Now that’s foolishness.

As a matter of fact, there are situations and people you need to stop serving the silent treatment because they are assuming you are applying the tough love method. Please call or text them and keep it 💯. Don’t be mean or rude but hold your ground and be firm about it. If it’s someone has your betrayed your trust, be civil about it. Hey, you did this and that and it didn’t sit well with me and because of that, you and I can’t hang out. If they try and give you an explanation, don’t pay any attention to them. That fool should have been smart enough to be loyal to you. Remember you are here to end things not start a daycare. Two things that pretenders and habitual liars hate is being called out on their bullshit. Listen, you can’t be friends with everyone. You are not here to liked, darling you are here to be loved and adored.

It’s going to feel and look like the end of a good era but trust me, it’s just the beginning of your best life yet. They will try and paint you bad plus it’s not going to be easy but don’t back the fuck down. Don’t be intimidated nor fear. So now #LetsFallInLove Let’s 💜 baibèé

No comments:

Post a Comment