Tuesday 14 October 2014

In the heat of the moment

I don't know how I will face the world for I have done the one thing I swore I wouldn't never again repeat. It wasn't my intention to fall but truth be told it was beyond my control. I thought about it just before it happened but then the feeling was too over whelming to look away so I gave in. 

My heart is wide open neither broken nor healed. I am left out in the cold for everyone to see yet no one is offering a helping hand. Why won't they hear my screams ... see my tears.... Stop?

I am torn between right and wrong. Torn between then and now. Lost in the moment of passion yet confused with the realization of the reality that awaits me. What will become of me tomorrow?But tonight a beast has been awakened ... One that will be hard to tame. 

Dear God,I tried my best but I should have tried harder to resist his spell over mylife.How dare you come over so late  ...leave without a simple goodbye after giving me a taste of sin? I still want so much more but I can't handle it not for now anyway...

I have just realized that in the heat of a moment am completely inlove. I did not intend to leave alone plan it but it just happened.In the heat of a moment my heart skipped a beat. In the heat of a moment a moment happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment