Thursday 9 July 2015

Going in a new normal

This is my new truth. Going in a new normal. Breaking the old habits and expecting new results. I am too comfortable in the same routine. As soon as am up , I talk myself to enjoying the day ahead, expect the worst psychology in the hope that it will turn positive , try and leave an impact in someone's life and be at peace with myself at the end of the day. 

As much as it has been working out it has not be exciting. I want to break the barriers, my own self made truth. A special man close to my heart told me that my version could be hindering God from blessing me. Anyone who knows me knows I always have a version. That which am always ready to defend at any cost. So perhaps it's time I allow someone else take charge. It's tiring being the only one who sees it and having to explain why am so firm on a certain situation. 

I am truly blessed. I cannot even begin to tell you what the Almighty God has done for this sinner. He has been merciful and for that I will always be humble. He loves me more than I will ever love him and I am humbled by that. 

People are loyal to disfunction and until you grow up , you will follow people who you ought to be leading "he... My friend  further highlighted ". He understands what I have been through and simply told me to put it away. He warned me that I cannot put it away unless I identify it and resist. I love the part where he emphasized that if I resist it, it will flee. So July is my month to apply what I have been equipped with and move forward. 

My prayer is not to mad when life presents me the opportunity to meet up with the people trying to inflict delay and anger but instead remind myself that they are going through what I went through and now that I know better I shouldn't curse or put them in their places. There has to be a difference between them and myself. Show them that what they saw in you was not temporary and that you still are the same you without them and with others. 

As if he could see throughy troubled heart he ended by assuring me that the only reason why God allowed it to happen is because He knows He can trust you. That made sense. I hope this inspires someone. 

And that is my new normal #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment