Thursday 2 July 2015

7:14

Just like Sarah in the bible, I have laughed. It's not that I don't deserve it, I honestly do but I have had my share of not being good so in a way somehow I feel it's too good of a reward for me. Have you ever done something so bad that is left you feeling like now understand why things never look up. Like oh well I deserve that. How you ever felt that? Well I do so every time I feel am faced with a wow moment I can't help but laugh at myself. A soft convincing voice always reminds me of how much someone else deserves it and not me. 

That is how I have managed to make it this far. By talking myself out of it. Like really girl stop. We both know it can never play out like that. Don't even waste a thought on that matter. At times I even look up and talk to the skies like nice one God, as if that would ever happen. It's both a good and a bad thing. It keeps me on my toes. Well balanced not thinking of the immediate. At the same time I could be talking myself into poverty by denying myself the chance to atleast see how it works out. 

I blame it not on my past disappointments but on my mindset. I am to blame for my own shortcomings. Not to worry, with this new month, I promise to atleast see how things unfold then talk myself not out of it but through it. I will let you know on how it goes. 

And that is my 7:14 #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment