Monday 9 March 2015

Expect the Worst

I always encourage others as well as myself that you should always expect the worst as far as life goes. I woke up with a smile on my face, checked in with my reflection that life would unfold beautiful only to wake up to reality.That is when I changed my thoughts. I used to hold it against the people that fell short of my expectations.Now I wake up with a here we go on my face and encourage my reflection that I am neither the first nor the last so do what you can not to prove a point to others but to satisfy my well being and prove my inner curiosity wrong. It wasn't all that bad. I am still here.

When going for a job interview no matter how qualified you think you are always leave a little room for the word no and then you will walk into that room not desperate enough to accept any position but confident enough to know hey, atleast I tried.Even when in shock act as though it has not affected you in any way.Check in with your brain first.Do not and I repeat do not cave unless you have a back up plan.Be alert at all times. Where possible whisper a prayer then listen. Being silent is a secret weapon that wise people apply what the rest of us term as reverse psychology. Use the very same words used on you to get yourself out of any situation.

You will be surprised when you expect the worst how things realign themselves for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment