Tuesday 10 March 2015

I Don't Know....Shut The Hell Up

You think people love and support you until you get your breakthrough and their masks come off, the I like you turns into I can barely stand you and then they start competing with you.



Welcome to the real world where the only person you can count on is yourself, afew prayers and if you are lucky someone who has been there and understands the cycle.

I guess it is every man and woman for themselves. You know they will be discussing you the minute you either walk in or walk out so you might as well give them something worth their time.Never apologize for being you leave alone for being blessed.If only they took the time to know your story somehow they would I don't know shut the hell up or mind their not so perfect lives. As a matter of fact , have you ever noticed that the very same people with petty issues are always the not so good looking(physically challenged), bitter(somehow you have what they always dreamed of owning) and insecure(they need to be in herds consulting with their fellow frienemies).

They are shallow and pathetic but we all can't be wealthy so I understand you have to lack for me to have.I hardly pay attention when you throw tantrums like a two year old with a nasty full diaper but if you yell or scream loud enough perhaps I will have someone come put you in your place. It comes with power, you delegate and it is done.Something these roaches should keep in mind.
Stay in your lanes.Like someone hilariously said,"some of you have bicycle faces with Range Rover appetites". Now that is a ‪#‎RealityCheck‬

No comments:

Post a Comment