Sunday 22 March 2015

Salon matters

No woman wants to wake up looking like a garden toad leave alone having to leave the house feeling unpretty. I am not make but I imagine they too want to look presentable enough for no particular reason ... am kidding for others to see he is doing well and for us ladies ofcourse . We appreciate the effort and that is why image is important. I used to think differently but as you mature you tend to take care of yourself more. 

This calls for a make up and to be brutally honest some of us ladies could use a make under. Everything is just all over . I am sorry ladies but that is a #RealityCheck. As a lady of a certain age there is a particular way I want my hair and nails done. I want to look age appropriate but if there is a way my beauty well the hair dresser can make me look five to ten years younger best believe I will not only be loyal but I will definitely be tipping her/him. 

Like any villager we all walk into the salon and barbershop desperate. We already have the same bs result in mind so if they match up our expectations excellent but if not mark this face this is the first and last time I will trust you ever again. The same way you sit on that "hot" seat is the same way you feel about any pending situation. You are still not sure how the outcome will be but you already know it's too late you are dotted. One wrong move and there goes your ear or chin depending on what your mission was. 

True beauty in this case is not having your say but trusting whomever is handling your situation fix it. You surrendering doesn't mean you loose but you end up winning. Having power but not using it. Being offered a chance but not taking it by allowing them wow you is sheer courage. Turning down something you love that is power for whatever happens happens makes you humble  and trustworthy enough to be around. To those who do not understand it may come off as an opportunity lost or stupidity but to those wise enough it is the beginning of a road to the unknown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment