Thursday 12 March 2015

Have a little more faith .....stay

Like any other human being,I always prayed bad situations away.That is how I learnt to survive knowing I had an easy way out.But the one thing I missed out was the lesson that that bad and hard situation was meant to teach me so year in I became comfortable to an extent of being contented.
The problem came in when I started wanting more out of life.I knew and know there is more that life has to offer other than what I have designed my mind to accept as enough.For me to win, I know I have to loose. For me to succeed it means I have to sacrifice. For all that to happen I have to let go of my will allow a much greater power to full control.I have to surrender and I have to be okay with that.

You cannot have faith if you have stopped believing. In most cases as I have come to realize the many people who have lost their lives be it naturally or through tragedies like the difference between them and those who have survived is one, they stopped believing.There is nothing even the almighty can do for you when you loose the will to live.

Understand that when you are down and defeated deep down still you know that this is not the end of life.Somehow, life will look up. No amount of prayers, intervention or love can save you if you are not willing to save yourself.So instead of praying or wishing the situation away, I have learnt to embrace the hidden lesson.How will you ever learn how to defeat your enemies if you are not willing to go to war?

Instead of walking with your head hang down, walk upright and face the very same thing you are running away from.Instead of praying the it away pray for sufficient grace because underneath all that I am sure lies something precious.You cannot do that by sweeping the ground but by digging deep and knowing where the roots are.Instead of being mad here is a wild thought,how about you try asking or finding out why the person is acting up.You would be surprised either how not so big of a deal the situation is or just how long the person has had to endure until one day they couldn't bear it no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment