Thursday 17 September 2020

I will come as I am

Dear soulmate. I am sure what God has for us is quite the adventure of a lifetime. Let’s be realistic. You will have your past and so will I. I am sure there are ladies you fell inlove with and was sure you would spend the rest of your lives together. That had to happen.

Am sure part of you still feels like someone got away. Maybe if you fought enough or did a little more, things would have turned out different. She would still be here. I am sure you have had regrets and sometimes replay the situation differently in you mind. 

What if?

What if they stayed? Where would the two of you be now? What if you overcame your insecurities and asked her to marry you, perhaps she would make you the happiest man alive. What if she had your babies? That would have sealed your union till death. Men, what if? ..... RIGHT!?

What if? 

What if you gave your all? What if there was nothing else left to do or say? What if she was the one to teach you how to open up even though she left you hurt? What if she is the reason you have waited for so long? What if that was meant to lead you here? What if you are to blame for having too many expectations on someone who only loved you. What if there is no what if? What if you are really mad at yourself for wanting it to work when all you had to do was walk away? What if you are too scared to try again? What if you want to be wanted?

What if? 

What if secretly you are ashamed it never worked out and feel like it never will with anyone else? What if you are too needy and in a world where men don’t show emotions you are scared of being rejected and branded as weak?

I am sure there are ladies who have done right by you and some who have betrayed your trust. I am not coming into your life to erase those beautiful memories. I am not here to compete by trying to set higher standards. I will come as I am.

There are times you will fall hopelessly inlove with me and there are times you have no choice but to fall hopelessly inlove with me. I know you already have a bestfriend so we will create a special position for me. I already have one for you. I already have a bestfriend as well.

I thought of someone from my past and his memory made me smile. That’s how I knew it could only work with you and no other man. I miss you. Another man made it easier for me to accept and receive all the love you have to offer me. #MyMagazineThoughts are on my soulmate only

No comments:

Post a Comment